Hockey North America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Injuries

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Big Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Big Injuries   Big Injuries Icon_minitime2012-07-03, 13:33

Sidney Crosby injured.
Sidney Crosby (Big Injuries 546826) suffered wrist injury during the game in an incident with Jared Boll (Big Injuries 42937). He is expected to be sidelined for around two weeks. It hurts, I admit, but I just have to take it like a man, he said in a TV interview.

Back to top Go down

Big Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Injuries   Big Injuries Icon_minitime2012-07-05, 16:01

Samuel Påhlsson injured.
Samuel Påhlsson (Big Injuries 42937) suffered thigh injury during the game in an incident with Stéphane Robidas (Big Injuries 911967). He is expected to be sidelined for almost a month. Come on, would you feel good having to miss some two weeks of hockey, he commented in a radio interview after the game.
Back to top Go down

Big Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Injuries   Big Injuries Icon_minitime2012-07-22, 22:40

Daniel Sedin injured.
Daniel Sedin (Big Injuries 546826) suffered head injury during the game in an incident with Victor Hedman (Big Injuries 632932). He is expected to be sidelined indefinitely. I guess it's time for me to sit back for a while and let other take the heat, he commented to the media.
Back to top Go down

Big Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Injuries   Big Injuries Icon_minitime2012-07-22, 22:41

Jarome Iginla injured.
Jarome Iginla (Big Injuries 526811) suffered chest injury during the game in an incident with Alex Plante (Big Injuries 397746). He is expected to be sidelined for more than a month. We have to play as a team in my absence. We're not playing the system right now and we're only playing 40 minutes of hockey every night, while the other team is playing 60. That's not good enough. I hope we get it in gear by the time I return, he quoted before being taken to the hospital for tests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Injuries   Big Injuries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Injuries
Page 1 of 1